The skirt I started ages ago is finally finished and is now residing in my closet rather than my box of sewing. My camera batteries have opted to die this afternoon – may they rest in peace- so I don’t have any photos to share yet. My humble opinion is that it turned out very nicely.
I’m in the process of working on sun-catchers. I said “Make 200 butterflies” on my last post, but if the truth be told, it will probably be 200 sun-catchers including butterflies, hummingbirds, sunflowers, etc. I’m also kicking around the idea of trying to make fairy sun-catchers as well. The first board is laid and there are approximately sixty currently in progress.
I’ve decided, perhaps unwisely, to add a couple of more projects to the list of things to get done by year’s end. I want to try my hand at making incense cones, which promises to be a messy business. I also want to crochet a throw for the new futon that’s residing in my craft room. It looks naked, aside from the occasional presence of a sleeping cat. I already have the yarn and a plan to work on it during those times when I’m sitting in front of the TV.
With any luck, I’ll be able to post lots of progress with next week’s post!